Rezension (5/5*) zu Dead in the Water: The Deep Six Book 6 von Julie Ann Walker

mellidiezahnfee

Mitglied
20. Juni 2021
Upgant - Schott
mellidiezahnfee.de
great showdown

"Dead in the water" is the sixth and final book in the Deep Six series. And I loved to be on Wayfarers Island. I loved the way Julie Ann Walker describes all the memories from Doc and his teammates. This book is about Doc, who had a terrible loss in his past , and now he is not able to love again. Not until Cami joins the group as a lawyer. But here we go: It's an Enemy to Lovers Theme in this book. I enjoyed the banter between Cami and Doc, but I also enjoyed the circumstances that made both protas as they now are.
Between and around this love theme is a thrilling story about some guys who want to be bad, but battle with the wrong guys. Bad Idea. And added : Julia. Great performance , important role. She plays the matchmaker in double ways. Yes, in two ways Who is the second couple ? Ha guessing is allowed, but when you count through the people on Wayfarers island you will know. And this double potion of love is so sweet, because it suggests everybody that :
Ah sorry foremost : The good always win. And second : Love has no boundaries either in age nor in professions.
I loved this book so much, and : yes I'm sad, because it was the last chapter of this adventure. An adventure of falling in love and battling the bad guys from which direction the may come. Love is always pole position. The bedroom scenes are pretty hot and fits so cute into the story. And the mix of description and actions is balanced perfectly.
The last thing to say : I loved this series a lot and if I would have treasured a genie in a bottle My wish would be that Deep Six may meet Black Knights in a crisscross action series with all their kids. The next generation . Ha that would be a fine worldsavingcompany :)

Beliebteste Beiträge in diesem Forum